June 3, 2020

Exceptional Conditions Permit Required for Reporting PPP Contributions

If you are currently paying your bargaining employees not performing covered work in the field through the Paycheck Protection Program loan using the revised Wage Schedule A Taxable Net Wage and reduced fringe benefit package, it is imperative that you have an Exceptional Conditions Permit with District Council 16 under the PPP Memorandum of Understanding (MOU).

HS&BA, the third-party administrator, requires an Exceptional Conditions Permit signed by both the Union and contractor company to process monthly contributions that aren’t tied to hours worked under the PPP.

Click here for a template letter for the Exceptional Conditions Permit under the MOU and email it to Madison Hull, DC16’s Director of Service, at madison@dc16iupat.org and include Brooke Fishel, NCGMA Director of Labor Relations, on the email at bfishel@alliedtrades.org.

Profile picture for user bfishel@alliedtrades.org
by Brooke Fishel, Director of Labor Relations