Nominations are now closed. We look forward to seeing the honorees at the event in January!
Honorees and Employers RSVP HERE
Nominated employees meet the following qualifications:
- Having gone “above and beyond” their normal duties
- Demonstrated exemplary leadership
- Possesses strong work ethic, safety record, performance, and client relations
The nominated employee will be awarded $300, a Carhartt jacket, dinner catered by Scott’s Seafood Restaurant, exclusive access to The Blackhawk Museum in Danville and a chance to win one of six Super Prizes: $500 (3 prizes), $1,000, $1,500 and $2,000. Your nominee must be present at the Awards Ceremony to win a Super Prize.
Please help us promote this event and get employees involved in this rewarding program by:
- Including apprentices as well as journeymen when reviewing your employees.
- Encouraging employees to recommend or nominate a candidate.
- Reminding employees this recognition is for them and helps build a stronger glazing industry.
We look forward to celebrating you and your valued employee in January!
For questions about the NCGMA Glass Management Awards, contact Mary Loumeau at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 510-428-9486.