This pre-recorded session will provide you with an introduction to the complex topic of withdrawal liability and answer common questions, including:
- What is withdrawal liability?
- What is an underfunded plan?
- How is withdrawal liability calculated?
- What do I need to know about withdrawal liability?
- What can I expect if I withdraw?
This session will cover:
- Withdrawal Liability Basics;
- Controlled Group Liability;
- The Building & Construction Industry Exemption;
- Evade or Avoid Transactions; and,
- Successor Liability.
Who should attend?
- Trustees of any of the Bay Area Painters and Tapers, and/or Northern California Glaziers pension funds;
- Owners and officers of all signatory employers.
And did we mention lunch is on us? After attending this session eligible NCGMA and NCPFC contractors will receive a Door Dash gift card!
For more information, contact Lauren Call at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 510-428-9486.