Go behind the scenes with the Trust Funds’ Payroll Auditor and get all of your questions answered! This session will focus on the Trust Funds’ payroll inspection program, providing you with valuable insight into the process, what to expect during your inspection and how you can best prepare to make the process as smooth as possible. We will show you a sample inspection report and explain how to review it and understand the information provided.
Why should you attend?
- Understanding the process and how to prepare for it will make your payroll inspections easier;
- In the event that discrepancies are found during your inspection, you will learn how to read and understand your report;
- Understanding the most common reporting mistakes found by the Payroll Auditor will help you correct your mistakes before they happen;
- And did we mention lunch is on us? After attending this virtual session, eligible NCGMA and NCPFC contractor members will receive a $15 Door Dash gift card!
Who should attend?
- Everyone will gain valuable knowledge and insight from this session and will have an opportunity to ask questions;
- Individual owners/officers as well as their accounting/payroll/contribution reporting personnel;
- Newly signatory employers, especially those who have yet to be scheduled for a payroll inspection;
Presented by Joe Thiermann and Tim Hallenbeck, Withum (formerly Lindquist LLP)
Click here to download the flyer.
Questions? Contact Brooke Fishel at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 510-428-9486.