Q&D Construction LLC has been selected as the public Construction Manager at Risk (CMAR) for the Sonoma County Airport Terminal Modernization and Improvement project.
Bid Date: July 9th, 2020 at 2:00pm
Bid Location: Q&D Construction
1050 S. 21st Street
Sparks, NV 89431
The project consists of:
- New terminal addition and modernization within the existing terminal building
- Multi-million-dollar program which will span multiple years and projects. The terminal expansion is the largest portion of this program.
- Project location 2200 Airport Blvd., Santa Rosa, CA 95403
- Building area: 35,000 sf
- Estimated value of construction: $25,000,000
- Trades include: building and site concrete, concrete polishing, reinforcing steel, structural steel, casework, millwork, insulation, roof and wall panels, TPO roofing, hollow metal doors, overhead doors, storefront systems, skylights, metal stud framing, drywall, specialty ceilings, carpet, paint, specialties, plumbing, hvac, fire sprinklers, electrical, site work, and baggage handling system.
- Construction schedule: Project start October 2020 and completion July 2022
- Davis Bacon / Prevailing Wage Rates apply
- Subcontractors and lower tier subcontractors must have valid DIR #
- Skilled and trained workforce is required on this project per Public Contract Code, Section 20146
More informaton can be found here.
Event details can be found here.