We are pleased to announce that nominations are now open for the 2020 Glass Management Awards on Thursday, January 16, 2020!
The deadline to nominate an employee is Friday, December 6 and can be done online by clicking here.
You may nominate one union employee who meets the following qualifications:
- Having gone “above and beyond” their normal duties
- Demonstrated exemplary leadership
- Possesses strong work ethic, safety record, performance, and client relations
The nominated employee will be awarded $300, a Carhartt jacket, dinner catered by Scott’s Seafood Restaurant, exclusive access to The Blackhawk Museum in Danville and a chance to win one of six Super Prizes: $500 (3 prizes), $1,000, $1,500 and $2,000. Your nominee must be present at the Awards Ceremony to win a Super Prize.
Please help us promote this event and get employees involved in this rewarding program by:
- Including apprentices as well as journeymen when reviewing your employees.
- Encouraging employees to recommend or nominate a candidate.
- Reminding employees this recognition is for them and helps build a stronger glazing industry.
We look forward to celebrating you and your valued employee in January!
For questions about the NCGMA Glass Management Awards, contact Mary Loumeau at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 510-428-9486.
Click on and download/print the Flyer and Paycheck Stuffers and help us spread the word!